sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
An unsaturated fatty acid present in many fats and soaps.
- Chemical formula: CH3(CH2)7CHCH(CH2)7COOH
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Soap molecules oleic acid and oleyl amine also included in the mixture tagged onto the metal particles and prevented them from growing beyond about 4nm in diameter.
- We present evidence that it is the unique profile of the phenolic fraction, along with high intakes of squalene and the monounsaturated fatty acid, oleic acid, which confer its health-promoting properties.
- That's because replacing polyunsaturated fatty acids with oleic acid could mean that less processing is needed to create the hardened but spreadable product.
early 19th century: oleic from Latin oleum 'oil'.
Definición de oleic acid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.