- Each of the first pair of cranial nerves, supplying the smell receptors in the mucous membrane of the nose.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These bundles of nerves constitute the 1st cranial nerve, the olfactory nerve.
- Actually what is known is that in infection models in rats, you get the virus through the olfactory nerves, from the nose to the brain.
- I had known of a link with the smelling cells, the olfactory nerve cells, or neurons, in the nose, but not the eyes.
Más definiciones de olfactory nerveDefinición de olfactory nerve en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.