- An annelid worm of the class Oligochaeta, such as an earthworm.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, bacterial endosymbionts as found in the giant vent Pogonophora are also present in many meiofaunal oligochaetes, nematodes and flatworms.
- Many polychaetes and oligochaetes, and even a few leeches, are burrowers that constantly rework the sediment through which they burrow; in addition, they may ingest and excrete large quantities of sediments or soils.
- Some information has been gathered on the expression of transcription factors associated with segmentation and regeneration in oligochaete annelids.
Más definiciones de oligochaeteDefinición de oligochaete en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.