Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The relationship of such nerve fibers to oligodendroglia in the central nervous system is not quite so intimate.
- The astrocytes will stain with glial fibrillary acid protein, the oligodendroglia - like cells with S100 but not with glial fibrillary acid protein, and the neurons with synaptophysin and/or neurofilament.
- No Lewy bodies were identified; however, ubiquitin-positive glial cytoplasmic inclusions were identified in striatal and nigral oligodendroglia.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Equally uncertain is whether other central nervous system tumors with oligodendroglial elements exhibit similar allelic losses and might confound interpretation of LOH studies.
- By immunocytochemistry JC viral antigen can be demonstrated both in the oligodendroglial nuclei and astrocytic cytoplasm, extending along the processes.
- Optic gliomas, subependymal giant cell astrocytomas, pleomorphic xanthoastrocytomas, mixed gliomas with oligodendroglial features, and gangliogliomas were excluded.
Definición de oligodendroglia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.