sustantivo (plural igual or Omahas)
- 1A member of an American Indian people of NE Nebraska.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although the flow of culture was one-way and La Flesche promoted Americanization among Omahas, she did use her status, within both Omaha and Euramerican society, to help Omahas negotiate federal bureaucracy.
- The Omaha originally had its settlements along Missouri river in eastern Nebraska
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Omaha or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While most European-American children would not notice the difference between an Arapaho and an Omaha shirt, Indian schoolchildren would appreciate her accuracy.
- Eventually, members were going to bypass the co-op, choosing instead to pocket the nickel-per-bushel premium for hauling corn to an Omaha terminal and beans to a Sioux City area processor.
from Omaha umonhon 'upstream people'.