Definición de omicron en inglés:
1The fifteenth letter of the Greek alphabet (Ο, ο), transliterated as ‘o’.
- Ah, yes, the round letters are quite small; yes, the omicrons and omegas seem to hover, there, in the middle of the line.
- The space between this letter and the omicron is apparently uninscribed, presumably because of the defect in the stone.
- Finally, in the combination iota, omicron, iota, the omicron in fr.1 is regularly placed higher in the stoichos than in fr.2.
1.1 (Omicron) [followed by Latin genitive] Astronomy The fifteenth star in a constellation: Omicron Piscium
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The golden beam flew to the constellation Omicron, the red went to Lambda, the blue to Kappa, the black to Upsilon, the white light went to Epsilon, and the purple to Tau.
from Greek o mikron 'small o'.
Definición de omicron en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan