- 1The fifteenth letter of the Greek alphabet (Ο, ο), transliterated as ‘o’.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ah, yes, the round letters are quite small; yes, the omicrons and omegas seem to hover, there, in the middle of the line.
- The space between this letter and the omicron is apparently uninscribed, presumably because of the defect in the stone.
- Finally, in the combination iota, omicron, iota, the omicron in fr.1 is regularly placed higher in the stoichos than in fr.2.
- 1.1 (Omicron) [followed by Latin genitive] Astronomy The fifteenth star in a constellation: Omicron PisciumMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The golden beam flew to the constellation Omicron, the red went to Lambda, the blue to Kappa, the black to Upsilon, the white light went to Epsilon, and the purple to Tau.
from Greek o mikron 'small o'.
Más definiciones de omicronDefinición de omicron en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.