Definición de omnicompetent en inglés:
1Able to deal with all matters: parents are not omnicompetent
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So we try to select people who are omnicompetent.
- None of them subscribe to the myth of the omnicompetent designer.
- Morris' reputational problem is undoubtedly connected to the fact that the debonair, funny, omnicompetent man does not fit our template of a Founder.
1.1(Of a legislative body) having powers to legislate on all matters.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He summoned Parliament, which for the first time in English history worked with the king as an omnicompetent legislative assembly, if hesitatingly so.
- The king's absolute authority over the country at large was embodied in a handful of omnicompetent executive agents, the intendants.
- But the household, like the king, was omnicompetent and any great household officer, the steward for example, was likely to find himself entrusted with essential political and military tasks.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Nicole Kidman plays Virginia Woolf, working on the first draft of Mrs Dalloway, the stream-of-consciousness work of 1925, about the society hostess whose air of omnicompetence conceals inner turmoil.
- Moreover, he argues, they have deliberately confused the general public with claims of omnicompetence - all in the service of an egoistic fantasy of ‘speaking truth to power.’
- Hooker explicitly rejects the Puritan position, as he understands it, on the omnicompetence of Scripture.
Palabras que riman con omnicompetentcompetent
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán