Definición de oncogenic en inglés:
Causing development of a tumour or tumours.
- It is also acceptable to perform repeat HPV DNA testing at 12 months and refer the patient for colposcopy if oncogenic HPV types persist (BII recommendation).
- Context.-Cervicography and oncogenic human papillomavirus testing have been proposed for improving the accuracy of cervical cancer screening.
- In histologic terms, it seems that a sizable percentage of CIN 3 cases arise from oncogenic HPV infections without transiting through diagnosed CIN 1 or even equivocal microscopic lesions.
- Example sentences
- At the site of metaplastic transformation, the HPV is incorporated into the host DNA, and oncogenesis is initiated.
- It is well known that obesity increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases, but its role in oncogenesis is less understood.
- The phosphorylated one enhances oncogenesis, whereas the nonphosphorylated EZH2 works to inhibit cell growth.
- Example sentences
- It comprised the L1 capsid protein devoid of other genes, so that in effect the study subjects were vaccinated with an ‘empty’ virus, eliminating the risk of oncogenicity from the vaccine itself.
- Furthermore, associations between genetically characterized disorders such as NF and a spectrum of neoplasia may lend insights into the oncogenicity of specific inherited genetic mutations.
- This is not to mention the myriad of problems with gene and protein expression, microenvironmental factors, angiogenesis, aging, and oncogenicity that need to be resolved before targeting cells and genes to the lung in humans.
Definición de oncogenic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia