sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
The study and treatment of tumours.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She has previously worked at Mayo in the areas of orthopedic oncology and pediatric radiology.
- Cheng is also an assistant professor of gynecology and obstetrics and oncology.
- In paediatric oncology this should include the track record of new treatments studied in earlier trials
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Most of the patients were admitted because of cardiovascular, peripheral vascular, oncological, hepatic, or gastrointestinal disorders.
- Also, unlike oncological chemotherapy, invasive cardiology or neurosurgery, for example, psychopharmacology is hardly rocket science.
- This technique generally has been avoided in obstetrics and oncological surgery for fear of introducing foreign materials (eg, amniotic fluid, fetal cells, cancer cells) into the circulation with potentially devastating results.
Definición de oncology en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda