Definición de oncology en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
The study and treatment of tumours.
- She has previously worked at Mayo in the areas of orthopedic oncology and pediatric radiology.
- Cheng is also an assistant professor of gynecology and obstetrics and oncology.
- In paediatric oncology this should include the track record of new treatments studied in earlier trials
- Example sentences
- Most of the patients were admitted because of cardiovascular, peripheral vascular, oncological, hepatic, or gastrointestinal disorders.
- Also, unlike oncological chemotherapy, invasive cardiology or neurosurgery, for example, psychopharmacology is hardly rocket science.
- This technique generally has been avoided in obstetrics and oncological surgery for fear of introducing foreign materials (eg, amniotic fluid, fetal cells, cancer cells) into the circulation with potentially devastating results.
- Example sentences
- We selected general practitioners, oncologists, and neurologists randomly from all French doctors, kept on file by the National Health Insurance Fund.
- If the mass is confirmed to be of renal origin, immediate referral to a pediatric oncologist and a pediatric surgeon is indicated.
- Thus, patients are evaluated by surgeons, radiation oncologists, and medical oncologists prior to major treatment decisions.
Words that rhyme with oncologyanthropology, apology, archaeology (US archeology), astrology, biology, campanology, cardiology, chronology, climatology, cosmology, craniology, criminology, dermatology, ecology, embryology, entomology, epidemiology, etymology, geology, gynaecology (US gynecology), haematology (US hematology), hagiology, horology, hydrology, iconology, ideology, immunology, iridology, kidology, meteorology, methodology, musicology, mythology, necrology, neurology, numerology, ontology, ophthalmology, ornithology, parasitology, pathology, pharmacology, phraseology, phrenology, physiology, psychology, radiology, reflexology, scatology, Scientology, seismology, semiology, sociology, symbology, tautology, technology, terminology, theology, topology, toxicology, urology, zoology • eulogy • energy • synergy • apogee • liturgy • lethargy
Definición de oncology en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan