Definición de one-step en inglés:
A vigorous kind of foxtrot in duple time.
- It is, quite simply, two people in ballroom position taking One Step per beat of the music.
- Hungary forbids "jazz."; Minister of Home Affairs also banishes foxtrot and one-step.
- The origin of our modern Foxtrot can be seen in the old dances One-step and Rag.
adjetivoVolver al principio
(Of a process or procedure) consisting of only one stage; straightforward: a one-step self-help programme
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We randomly selected a single one-step beneficial mutant sequence to be the next wild-type sequence.
- In some cases, the one-step model appeared to explain the observed data less well.
- A one-step gene disruption by homologous recombination was performed.
Definición de one-step en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan