- 1Former: a one-time actorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The one-time Rangers youth player rose well to meet Sheridan's corner from the right, but his effort came back off the bar.
- The former Manchester vicar and one-time Eton chaplain has consistently declined to comment on the allegations against him.
- United and City legend Denis, a one-time European Footballer of the Year, had surgery just over a year ago for prostate cancer.
- 2Relating to a single occasion: a one-time chargeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Efforts to streamline the tax structure by means of a single tax system and one-time payment are a welcome move.
- Finally, after speaking to her manager she was able to get approval to make a one-time charge.
- The problem is that GAAP includes a lot of noncash charges and one-time expenses.
adverbioVolver al principio
- (one time) West Indian All at once; immediately: he does eat six roti one timeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This meant sheep were all sold at the one time in a glut, leading to lower prices.
- Cigarette light up one time.