- A person or thing with only one special feature, talent, or area of expertise.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I've always said that if you can't go 2 for 10 from the field and still help your team win, you are not a basketball player; you are strictly a one-trick pony.
- This little quirk aside, Hawksley appears to be an entertaining hack among thriller writers, something of a one-trick pony who's served up the Doomsday scenario three different ways in his last three books.
- They've been branded a one-trick pony as a result, but the trick has worked well for them, garnering a deal and possible television show with Disney and an invitation to play at the forthcoming Nobel peace prize ceremony in Oslo.
Más definiciones de one-trick ponyDefinición de one-trick pony en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.