1A pair of punches delivered in quick succession with alternate hands.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But if Pentham's goal was a real sucker punch then the one-two combination in the first four minutes had Teachers reeling on the ropes.
- Woo, who had previously tackled kung fu as well as staid dramedies, set about changing that with the one-two punch of The Killer and then Hard Boiled.
- She served up a spectacular one-two punch in her first two years as a pro.
2chiefly Soccer A move in which a player plays a short pass to a teammate and moves forward to receive an immediate return pass: the midfielder played a one-two with Dowie
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From the free-kick, Williams race forward, played a one-two with Reeves again, before firing home from tight angle.
- Murphy moved forward with a one-two with Black, the slither proceeded to McAvoy.
- Poborsky goes on a surging run, cuts in from the right, picks up a lovely one-two from a team-mate on the edge of the box and shoots just over the United bar.
Definición de one-two en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda