Definición de one-world en inglés:
Relating to or holding the view that the world’s inhabitants are interdependent and should behave accordingly.
- Now farmers are adapting to a one-world view, which deplores subsidies in one country that disadvantage another, which treats the environment as paramount and which encourages a return to locally-produced quality food.
- Expect more of these one-world combines to come online as corporations eagerly break their ties to any particular nation, trying to gain a global presence that's too big and too far flung for ‘we the people’ to have any control over.
- Dr. LaHaye also notes, ‘The Bible clearly teaches there's going to be a one-world government in the last days.’
- Example sentences
- Capitalism is being used as a scapegoat to further enhance the power of government by leftist ideologues and political one-worlders.
- Americans do like to pigeonhole: You're either for us or against us, an evil-doer or a do-gooder, a true American or a one-worlder.
- Paul is no one-worlder on immigration reform
- Example sentences
- But just as there are many species of idealism - from mindless one-worldism to the administration's gloss on muscular, imperial Wilsonianism - so there are many variants of realism.
- Their works are interspersed with centuries-old figures of Buddha, a mask from Bali, a U.S. Navy diving helmet and other curios in an arty arrangement whose glib one-worldism indeed recalls the platitudes of the 1950s.
- Rightly or not, some parents and religious leaders held that these smacked of socialism and one-worldism, if not Marxism, and that the state had no business imposing such things on its young people.
Definición de one-world en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan