1A loose-fitting one-piece leisure garment covering the torso and legs: I’d had a bath and was in my onesie ready to settle down for yet another reality TV marathon
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have often fantasized about living my entire indoor life in a cashmere onesie, with snaps up the front and footie slippers attached.
- The staple denim cut-offs and printed dresses and "onesies" are spot-on for festival goers.
- The group is fond of sporting zip-up mechanic's uniforms onstage, or "onesies," as drummer Melissa York lovingly refers to them.
2North American A one-piece close-fitting lightweight garment worn by a young child, usually having sleeves but leaving the legs uncovered and fastening with press studs at the crotch.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- One vendor was even selling a baby's pink onesie emblazoned with the New York Police Department logo.
- These days you can buy your baby daughter a BORN TO SHOP onesie with little pink purses on it.
- As you can tell from his onesie, I exclusively breastfeed.
Definición de onesie en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda