Definición de onesie en inglés:
1A loose-fitting one-piece leisure garment covering the torso and legs: I’d had a bath and was in my onesie ready to settle down for yet another reality TV marathon
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The winter months have set in and all I want to do is kick back in front of the roaring fire whilst sporting my brand new onesie.
- I have recently jumped on the band wagon and got myself a onesie.
- Every night I came home from teaching, put on my onesie, wrapped myself in a duvet, and drank tea on the couch.
2North American A one-piece close-fitting lightweight garment worn by a young child, usually having sleeves but leaving the legs uncovered and fastening with press studs at the crotch.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- By the time they bring their new little family member home, they've taken classes, read a library's worth of books, and bought enough onesies to fill an entire dresser.
- The onesies, in sets of three, will be decorated with a peace symbol, a heart, and a happy face: peace, love, and happiness.
- Onesies are very practical clothing for babies to wear.
Definición de onesie en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda