Definición de onesie en inglés:
1A loose-fitting one-piece leisure garment covering the torso and legs: I’d had a bath and was in my onesie ready to settle down for yet another reality TV marathon
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The winter months have set in and all I want to do is kick back in front of the roaring fire whilst sporting my brand new onesie.
- I have recently jumped on the band wagon and got myself a onesie.
- Every night I came home from teaching, put on my onesie, wrapped myself in a duvet, and drank tea on the couch.
2North American A one-piece close-fitting lightweight garment worn by a young child, usually having sleeves but leaving the legs uncovered and fastening with press studs at the crotch.
- By the time they bring their new little family member home, they've taken classes, read a library's worth of books, and bought enough onesies to fill an entire dresser.
- The onesies, in sets of three, will be decorated with a peace symbol, a heart, and a happy face: peace, love, and happiness.
- Onesies are very practical clothing for babies to wear.
Definición de onesie en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia