- A person who is online; an Internet user: how do you prevent altered ‘facts’ from being presented to young onliners as the gospel truth?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And singing is impossible (unless you consider the mutual recitation of lyrics as singing - which some onliners do).
- In defence of the reporters is the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EEF) which believes onliners deserve the same protection from revealing professional confidences enjoyed by other journalists.
- Probably out of a discontent with the dwindling resources dedicated to film in the traditional media, we onliners are defining our own film culture as we go along.
Más definiciones de onlinerDefinición de onliner en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.