- Relating to entities and the facts about them; relating to real as opposed to phenomenal existence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Kant is not saying that objects must conform to empirical knowledge, that entities must conform to ontic knowledge, but that objects must conform to synthetic a priori knowledge, entities to ontological knowledge.
- Spacetime coincidences play this privileged ontic role because they are invariant and, thus, univocally determined.
- Generally, the line taken is that although there are certain limitations to scientific knowledge, these are noetic rather than ontic.
1940s: from Greek ōn, ont- 'being' + -ic.
Más definiciones de onticDefinición de ontic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.