- A terrestrial invertebrate of the small phylum Onychophora, which comprises the velvet worms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A number of fossils from the Cambrian have been described which look more or less like onychophorans.
- All of these Cambrian forms differed from living onychophorans in being marine.
- Whilst true arthropods, tardigrades and onychophorans are highly differentiated in form today, such was not always the case.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to or denoting onychophorans.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In that time, the first undoubted fossil annelids, arthropods, brachiopods, echinoderms, molluscs, onychophorans, poriferans, and priapulids show up in rocks all over the world.
- Other organisms placed in the Ecdysozoa include kinorhynchs, priapulids, nematomorphs, onychophorans and tardigrades.
- Furthermore, the absence of engrailed expression in the onychophoran ectoderm makes more sense in the context of a skeleton bounding function rather than a general segmentation program.
Más definiciones de onychophoranDefinición de onychophoran en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.