- A cyst containing a zygote formed by a parasitic protozoan such as the malaria parasite.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The goal of this study was to compare the effects of malaria oocysts and sporozoites on the two mechanisms that could affect the mosquito's biting rate: motivation and efficiency.
- Once T. gondii has bred in the brain of a cat that has ingested an infected rat, the parasite's oocysts are expelled with the cat's feces.
- These parasites are transmitted via oocysts that are excreted with the feces of the host.
Más definiciones de oocystDefinición de oocyst en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.