sustantivo[mass noun] • informal
- The quality of being exciting, energetic, or sexually attractive: he showed entrepreneurial oomphMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Then real actresses could return to movie screens so audiences could have what they crave - good old sexual oomph.
- There's also enough oomph in them to push the water up roof overhangs and second-story windows.
- And in fifth gear it simply didn't have enough oomph to overcome gravity.
1930s: perhaps imitative.
Más definiciones de oomphDefinición de oomph en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.