(also optical art)
- A form of abstract art that gives the illusion of movement by the precise use of pattern and colour, or in which conflicting patterns emerge and overlap. Bridget Riley and Victor Vasarely are its most famous exponents.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We entered a smaller room than most, featuring modernist paintings and sculptures from the surrealist to the abstract expressionist, from op art to found art, from the photographic to the neoraphaelite.
- After World War II, Scandinavian design, abstract expressionism, op art and the postmodern Memphis style were also felt.
- Nice trippy visuals in the background: negative horses, Russian dancers, a pit-head, Bridget Riley op art, an eyeball, windfarms, a bolt of lightning.
1960s: on the pattern of pop art.
Más definiciones de op artDefinición de op art en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.