verbo (opacifies, opacifying, opacified)technical
Make or become opaque: [with object]: milk-glass opacified with arsenic displays a fiery opalescence if the cavity opacifies, you should consider a fungal ball
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thrombosed AVMs may not opacify during angiography and may only be recognized as areas of avascular mass effect or very subtle arteriovenous shunting.
- Catheter shapes vary from flush catheters that opacify large vessels to selective catheters that can be introduced into branch vessels.
- The normal gallbladder (without stones) becomes opacified after the ingestion of iodinated contrast tablets.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The secondary components can be classified as decolorants, opacifiers, colorants, or refiners.
- Technically, the tin does not improve the bead - unlike in later, true glass, where tin can act as an opacifier to deepen its colour.
Definición de opacify en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.