sustantivo[mass noun] North American
- The practice of openly carrying a firearm on one’s person in public: gun enthusiasts and supporters of open carry flocked to the meeting [as modifier]: open carry laws Compare with concealed carry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I come from another state where open carry is legal but no one does it.
- I'm all for open carry, but I think there's an appropriate time and place to do so.
- Phoenix police said the men carrying guns at Monday's event did not need permits, as the state of Arizona has an "open carry" law.
Más definiciones de open carryDefinición de open carry en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.