- 1An unrestricted means of admission or access: being homeless is not an open door to decent housingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Epp believes in an open door mayoral office, wherein people can call him and he will always answer them.
- I continue to maintain an open door policy to survivors of child sexual abuse.
- Francis has promised an open door policy with the media through regular press meetings.
- 1.1 [usually as modifier] The policy or practice by which a country allows the free admission of immigrants or foreign imports: an open-door immigration policyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Some major employers are advocating a more open-door immigration and refugee policy in order to obtain new sources of labour, particularly in technology industries.
- New Zealand First members copped all the abuse when we highlighted the dangers of this Government's soft touch on open-door immigration policies.
- However, he is not in favour of an open-door policy towards immigrant workers.
Más definiciones de open doorDefinición de open door en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.