Definición de open-ended en inglés:
1Having no predetermined limit or boundary.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The other reason I make this statement is because a week before this book landed on my desk, I had bought an open-end ticket to Ireland and gave notice of my intention to quit my job.
- China is launching its first open-end investment fund.
- These also calculate a NAV in much the same way as the open-end fund.
1.1(Of a question) allowing the formulation of any answer, rather than a selection from a set of possible answers: the interview includes both open-ended and multiple-choice questions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Staff who use open-ended questions or statements allow the child to express the primary emphasis.
- The interview format with open-ended questions allowed for a great deal of freedom in responding.
- Major themes were determined from answers to open-ended questions in a questionnaire.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Essential then to Hyde's approach is spontaneity, change, open-endedness, and fragmentation.
- He points out that ‘rights’ introduce a flexibility and open-endedness that no rule can capture.
- If the US pursues its historic mission to co-opt the rest of the world into its scheme of values, it cannot wholeheartedly embrace the open-endedness of market-state politics.
Definición de open-ended en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda