- Denoting software for which the original source code is made freely available and may be redistributed and modified.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We accomplished this feat by using only commodity hardware and open-source software.
- When you enhance open-source software, you have to provide others with the source so they can build on it further.
- However, the open-source software browser's security story has had to deal with some hiccups.
Más definiciones de open-sourceDefinición de open-source en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.