- A comic opera (usually in Italian), especially one with characters drawn from everyday life: an opera buffa based on a play by GoldoniMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The main products of his Italian stay were a choral Te Deum, an opera buffa, Don Procopio, in the manner of Donizetti, and an ode-symphonie based on the life of Vasco da Gama.
- Part tragedy and part opera buffa, the ‘invasion of Savoy’ began and ended quickly in the early part of February 1834.
- Stendhal described it as Rossini's greatest opera buffa, but it's possible his opinion was tinged with a little sarcasm (he was a Cimarosa fan).
Italian, from opera 'opera' + buffa 'jest'.
Más definiciones de opera buffaDefinición de opera buffa en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.