- The low-level software that supports a computer’s basic functions, such as scheduling tasks and controlling peripherals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are also a variety of software operating systems available for smart phones and other mobile devices.
- In fact, Linux is nowhere near the mainstream of computer desktop operating systems.
- In addition, that OS will have support for Linux guest operating systems.
Más definiciones de operating systemDefinición de operating system en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.