- Money spent on the ongoing costs of running a business or organization, such as wages and rent on premises: he is confident of his ability to bring down the operational expenditure of the Indian railwaysMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The operational expenditure of the federal ministries was reduced by 20 percent.
- Thinking creatively about financing corporate IT could lead to greater efficiency and lower capital and operational expenditure.
- "Of the (police) budget, 90 percent is allocated for nonoperational expenditure, including salaries, and only 10 percent is allocated for operational expenditure," he said.
Más definiciones de operational expenditureDefinición de operational expenditure en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.