- 1Put into operation or use: such measures would be difficult to operationalizeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I hope so, for I've already begun discussions about operationalizing my Dream.
- Hence, the origin story shifted to specifically Christian themes, typified by Afonso's burying his mother and operationalized by the founding of the Order of Christ.
- The Commission will be operationalized in the next few weeks.
- 2 Philosophy Express or define (something) in terms of the operations used to determine or prove it: previous studies have operationalized panic in terms of average time of group escapeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- By operationalizing Godel and set theory, Badiou's rationalism makes no concessions at all to the worldly or to the empirical.
Más definiciones de operationalizeDefinición de operationalize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.