- So when I rail against the corporate capitalist system that oppresses workers, I'm speaking from my own experience.
- It argues that the modern world fosters institutions and ideas that exploit and oppress people and degrade and destroy the environment.
- He has oppressed our people and caused great hardship for too long.
- I've gotten over being oppressed by it though and will carry on.
- On the way, London's ancient, massive buildings, black statues and dirt surround me, oppress and burden me.
- Animal spirits could be low, broken, oppressed, dejected, petulant, harassed or even ruffled beyond description.
Late Middle English: from Old French oppresser, from medieval Latin oppressare, from Latin oppress- 'pressed against', from the verb opprimere.
Palabras que riman con oppressacquiesce, address, assess, Bess, bless, bouillabaisse, caress, cess, chess, coalesce, compress, confess, convalesce, cress, deliquesce, digress, dress, duchesse, duress, effervesce, effloresce, evanesce, excess, express, fess, finesse, fluoresce, guess, Hesse, impress, incandesce, intumesce, jess, largesse, less, manageress, mess, ness, noblesse, obsess, outguess, phosphoresce, politesse, possess, press, priestess, princess, process, profess, progress, prophetess, regress, retrogress, stress, success, suppress, tendresse, top-dress, transgress, tress, tristesse, underdress, vicomtesse, yes
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: op|press
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.