- Relating to the eye or vision.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Vigilance is needed for any features of possible optic neuropathy, such as blurred vision, impaired colour perception, and reduced visual acuity
- All patients were diagnosed as having anterior optic neuropathy.
- The ophthalmic artery may have a separate foramen located between the optic foramen and the superior orbital fissure.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1A lens or other optical component in an optical instrument.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not only does the lens have the power of some of the white-coloured optics you've seen at sidelines of football matches and other sporting events, the Leica-made zoom features image stabilisation to reduce blur too.
- The shop, primarily, handles optics from Leupold and Swift Instruments.
- This method is reasonably adequate for small optics but breaks down when the optic is exposed to beams substantially larger than the area tested.
- 3British • trademark A device fastened to the neck of an inverted bottle for measuring out spirits.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Skinner once again has optics filled with various spirits mounted on the drum riser, allowing him to distribute drinks to the front row.
- The group of fourth-year Master of Engineering degree students have designed a new optic which can dispense either single or double shots of spirits in a single, quick operation.
- It's a small vacuum optic that is attached to the top of a bottle after it has been opened to stop oxygen getting in and ruining wine.
late Middle English: from French optique or medieval Latin opticus, from Greek optikos, from optos 'seen'.
Más definiciones de opticDefinición de optic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.