- another term for optical axis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Crystals of the calcareous cyst wall layer are orientated with their crystallographic optic axis (c-axis) tangential to the cyst's surface.
- However, this surface enhancement with a focused beam only occurs from surfaces perpendicular to the optic axis and would not explain the appearance of the axially oriented surfaces evident in both figures.
- Even if the objects are located along the optic axis, the three images will be separated and are available for separate inspection.
Más definiciones de optic axisDefinición de optic axis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.