- 1Relating to sight, especially in relation to the action of light: optical illusionsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Radio astronomy is a young field relative to optical astronomy.
- Hooper declared at the outset of his book that optical toys could hone visual perception and, consequently, prime social vigilance.
- The new system should help remove the optical trickery that occurs when assistant referees fail to position themselves correctly on the sidelines.
- 1.1Constructed to assist sight: an optical aidMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For some, the use of optical aids compromises genius, and art with it.
- Counting how many Pleiads you can see without optical aid is a good test of both your vision and observing conditions; most people see 6 or 7.
- Normally, when Christine and I do any serious bird watching, it is with the Core Team and their plethora of optical aids and identification tomes.
- 1.2Relating to the science of optics.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Abbe described the optical process so well that this paper has become the foundation upon which much of our understanding of optical science rests today.
- The list even includes a professor of optical sciences, Charles Falco.
- Astronomy is one of the oldest and truest champions of optical science.
- 2 Physics Operating in or employing the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum: optical telescopesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Of course, the capabilities of optical and infrared telescopes also continued to improve.
- The paper shows that positrons can see defects better than either optical or electron beam microscopes.
- Whether the telescope is operating as an optical or an infrared instrument, rarely will there be an astronomer peering through an eyepiece at the Keck's images.
- 2.1 Electronics (Of a device) requiring electromagnetic radiation for its operation: integrated optical circuitsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Here's a look at how test sequencers can speed up tests on optical devices, saving time and money.
- Available optical devices such as CDs and DVDs record information on the surface of the disc.
- Such a device might one day become the CPU of an optical computer.
sustantivo(opticals) Indian Volver al principio
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But hand recounts of optically scanned ballots will go a long way toward addressing doubts about that technology and about the vendor.
- To illustrate, let us consider a ray of light passing through a cube of optically denser material.
- The parabolic reflectors focus their respective wavelengths onto mechanical devices that act like shutters to optically modulate the beams.
Más definiciones de opticalDefinición de optical en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.