The occupation of measuring eyesight, prescribing corrective lenses, and detecting eye disease.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Deriving from his specialised knowledge of optometry, this cylindrical lens imitates what happens in astigmatism.
- These fees affect students in a range of professional programs, including business, law, veterinary medicine, optometry, pharmacy and nursing.
- He also described the principles and method that created the basis for optometry and retinoscopy.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The siting of digital cameras in community optometric practices provides accessibility and flexibility of appointment times for patients, rapid communication of screening results, and an opportunity for patient education.
- They'll also receive medical, dental and optometric assessment and treatment.
- Putting optometric clinics in schools might generate bigger academic gains than many educational reforms we spend so much energy disputing.
Palabras que riman con optometrycraniometry, geometry, micrometry, psychometry, pyrometry, sociometry, trigonometry
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: op¦tom|etry
Definición de optometry en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda