sustantivo[mass noun] British
- The ability to express oneself fluently and grammatically in speech: infant teachers will be urged to concentrate on reading, writing, oracy and numeracyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It has given shape to much of the Western world's inheritance of oracy and literacy.
- There are low levels of English literacy and oracy in many cases.
- And we're offering the students a program which not only develops their writing but their oracy from the beginning of schooling.
1960s: from Latin os, or- 'mouth', on the pattern of literacy.
Más definiciones de oracyDefinición de oracy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.