Relating to the art or practice of public speaking: oratorical skills
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The writing has an oratorical eloquence marked in places by mannerisms probably deriving from oral delivery.
- Yet the poet is imitating established oratorical traditions in these poems, choosing among formal and generic modes of persuading the powerful, praising the virtuous, and chastising the wicked.
- In 1956 King began an oratorical marathon that lasted over twelve years, attacking segregation in approximately two thousand speeches and sermons as he hopscotched the nation.
rhetorical, grandiloquent, magniloquent, high-flown, high-sounding, sonorous, lofty, orotund, bombastic, grandiose, pompous, pretentious, overblown, overripe, turgid, extravagant, flowery, florid, declamatory, Ciceronian
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In Berlin he meets Sasha, a brilliant, charismatic, oratorically gifted, powerfully heterosexual ideologue who becomes his friend.
- Anton Sching, with a rumbling bass voice and a mustache that swept his breast, got up and roared oratorically in German about the wickedness and oppression practiced on all saloonkeepers by the odious growlerworkers.
Palabras que riman con oratoricalahistorical, allegorical, categorical, historical, metaphorical, phantasmagorical, rhetorical
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda