- 1 short for ordinal number.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1907 he introduced special types of ordinals in an attempt to prove Cantor's continuum hypothesis.
- Having solved the open problem posed by Davenport on writing numbers as the sums of fifth powers, Conway began to become interested in infinite ordinals.
- In this latter book she presented a 30 page appendix on the theory of infinite cardinals and ordinals.
- 2 Christian Church , • historical A service book, especially one with the forms of service used at ordinations.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The report continues with a discussion of the various ministries of deacons, including the basis as expressed in the ordinal at ordination in a new trial liturgy in the Diocese of Salisbury.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- 1Relating to the order of something in a series: ordinal scalesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The answers were transformed to an ordinal scale with values from 0 to 6.
- The Mann-Whitney U test is appropriate when the independent variable has two levels and the dependent variable is measured on an ordinal scale.
- To account for this bias, we transformed the outcome variables to an ordinal scale with 5 categories.
- 2 Biology Relating to a taxonomic order.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The present study suggests that tube-foot morphology may be useful as a taxonomic character at the ordinal level.
- While all of the phyla but one were established during the Cambrian explosion, taxonomic increases during the Ordovician were manifest at lower taxonomic levels although ordinal level diversity doubled.
- Mammalian phylogenetics at the ordinal level remains one of the outstanding problems in systematics because of the lack of congruence between different data sets.
Más definiciones de ordinalDefinición de ordinal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.