- A person who is training to be ordained as a priest or minister.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her priests and ordinands are fallible human beings, but they are serious about their faith and committed to their calling.
- Bishop Clarke explained that throughout the Church of Ireland there is a shortage of ordained clergy and of ordinands.
- As one of my characters says, these may be priests and ordinands, but they are still men.
mid 19th century: from Latin ordinandus, gerundive of ordinare 'put in order' (see ordain).
Más definiciones de ordinandDefinición de ordinand en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.