- A connected mass of ore in a mine or suitable for mining.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The only raw material that the plant will be using is the ore mined from the Skorpion orebody.
- Mining operations on these orebodies were carried on for more than a decade.
- The following descriptive mineralogy is based on a study of specimens in private collections that represent all of the orebodies that have been mined to date.
Más definiciones de orebodyDefinición de orebody en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.