Definición de orgasm en inglés:
The climax of sexual excitement, characterized by intensely pleasurable feelings centred in the genitals and (in men) experienced as an accompaniment to ejaculation: she managed to achieve an orgasm [mass noun]: they don’t know what it is to reach orgasm
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many people say that the orgasm is the most pleasurable and fulfilling part of sex.
- It was certainly amazing to be with him, but not because of exotic sexual positions or super orgasms.
- Meanwhile, for most of us women, sexual pleasure and orgasms don't just come naturally.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
Have an orgasm.
- She orgasms like this and settles back down again laying on top of my chest.
- Tommy was apparently doing a good job as Meagen orgasmed only minutes after I arrived at the door.
- Pink Hair gushed at how the audience was supposedly orgasming over it.
Definición de orgasm en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan