The climax of sexual excitement, characterized by intensely pleasurable feelings centred in the genitals and (in men) experienced as an accompaniment to ejaculation: she managed to achieve an orgasm [mass noun]: they don’t know what it is to reach orgasm
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many people say that the orgasm is the most pleasurable and fulfilling part of sex.
- It was certainly amazing to be with him, but not because of exotic sexual positions or super orgasms.
- Meanwhile, for most of us women, sexual pleasure and orgasms don't just come naturally.
Have an orgasm.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She orgasms like this and settles back down again laying on top of my chest.
- Tommy was apparently doing a good job as Meagen orgasmed only minutes after I arrived at the door.
- Pink Hair gushed at how the audience was supposedly orgasming over it.
Late 17th century: from French orgasme, or from modern Latin orgasmus, from Greek orgasmos, from organ 'swell or be excited'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: or¦gasm
Definición de orgasm en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda