sustantivo(usually orisons) • archaic
- A prayer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The orisons of fury will be sung… with a new found desperation Zaile sprinted into the dark.
- For in his morning orisons he loves the sun and the sun loves him.
- Among these elements were the language of sacrifice, the vesture of Aaronic priests, clouds of incense rising like orisons to the throne, and the prayer of worship chanted by priests and people alike.
Middle English: from Old French oreison, from Latin oratio(n-) 'speech' (see oration).
Más definiciones de orisonDefinición de orison en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.