Definición de oropharynx en inglés:
sustantivo (plural oropharynges /-ˈfarɪndʒiːz/ or oropharynxes)Anatomy
The part of the pharynx that lies between the soft palate and the hyoid bone.
- Changes in the mucosa of the oropharynx, including dry cracked lips or strawberry tongue
- Employees reported exposure to a green mist that was irritating to their eyes, nose, oropharynx, and lungs.
- In addition to the vallate and fungiform papillae of the tongue, taste buds are found in the soft palate, oropharynx, and epiglottis.
- Example sentences
- It is influenced by strength of oropharyngeal and laryngeal musculature.
- Abnormal oropharyngeal and oesophageal anatomy can be readily identified.
- Lung cancer is common, as are oropharyngeal cancers, which are linked to tobacco chewing, a distinctive South Asian habit.
Definición de oropharynx en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan