- (In complementary medicine) denoting or relating to a form of treatment that seeks to achieve an optimal biochemical balance in the body, typically by the use of large doses of supplementary vitamins and minerals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There must be a major expansion into the use of orthomolecular therapy to sort out the variables and to determine how to improve the therapeutic outcome of treatment.
- And so between the acupuncture and the orthomolecular medicine, I have not had an episode for nine years, which is a miracle if you're me.
- Recently the orthomolecular pioneer Jonathan Wright, MD, made a compelling case for lithium being a safe and well-tolerated neuroprotectant at low doses.
Más definiciones de orthomolecularDefinición de orthomolecular en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.