Definición de orthotics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
The branch of medicine that deals with the provision and use of artificial devices such as splints and braces.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This week he collected his Doctorate of Philosophy from Salford University, where he is a lecturer in prosthetics and orthotics.
- All these new experiences, all these new words; orthotics, podiatry, pronation, pedometer, the joys of sports psychology.
- Since he never patented the mask, other orthotics specialists are free to make their own versions; James, for example, was fitted at a Cleveland hospital.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Appropriate types of off-loading techniques and bracing may require consultation with a podiatrist, pedorthist, or an orthotist.
- Gauvry is trained as an orthotist, an orthopedic-related specialty that involves the clinical treatment of orthopedic problems and injuries.
- The normal mode that the braces are placed into by the orthotist did not significantly decrease the net knee moment and also had the lowest percentage reduction in the medial compartment load.
Definición de orthotics en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda