Definición de orthotropic en inglés:
1 Botany (Of a shoot, stem, or axis) growing vertically.
- The mature ovules of both species are orthotropic and crassinucellate.
- Branches are orthotropic and morphologically identical to the trunk.
- In the Champagnat model, the mixed axes have a spiral phyllotaxis and begin their growth with an orthotropic direction before they bend under their own weight.
2 Engineering Having three mutually perpendicular planes of elastic symmetry at each point.
- In the design of the orthotropic deck, the composite interaction between the steel deck and the pavement under local and global loading was considered.
- West, Vancouver, fabricated the new bridge sections upside down and welded orthotropic troughs to the 16.8-m-wide deck plates.
- Renovation techniques for orthotropic steel bridge decks are needed to solve fatigue problems in the decks of these bridges.
Definición de orthotropic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan