Definición de oryx en inglés:
A large antelope living in arid regions of Africa and Arabia, having dark markings on the face and long horns.
- Genus Oryx, family Bovidae: three species, including the Arabian oryx (O. leucoryx). See also beisa, scimitar oryx
- Afterwards, I sit on my terrace and watch what may be kudus, springboks or oryxes amble to the water hole.
- His animals were the pig, the donkey, the hippopotamus, and the desert oryx.
- The once nearly extinct white oryx, an antelope, has been successfully reintroduced into the wild in Oman.
Definición de oryx en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan