Definición de osteophyte en inglés:
A bony projection associated with the degeneration of cartilage at joints.
- Aggressive surgical techniques to remove osteophytes from the joint can produce low recurrence rates.
- As discs wear down, bone spurs and osteophytes form on the vertebrae in a condition similar to osteoarthritis.
- Many people develop osteophytes along the spine as a result of the degenerative process.
- Example sentences
- Findings on physical examination include decreased range of motion, crepitus, a mild joint effusion, and palpable osteophytic changes at the knee joint.
- They are sometimes associated with an osteophytic node.
- The loose body and the osteophytic fabella were excised.
Definición de osteophyte en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan