Definición de osteoporosis en inglés:
A medical condition in which the bones become brittle and fragile from loss of tissue, typically as a result of hormonal changes, or deficiency of calcium or vitamin D.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For example, the bone loss that causes osteoporosis in susceptible individuals is seen to some degree in all older people.
- Loss of oestrogen is associated with an increased risk of osteoporosis and coronary artery disease.
- If blood levels of calcium fall then calcium is withdrawn from bone, resulting in osteomalacia and osteoporosis.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- These positive changes in bone during the early developmental years may reduce the risk of osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures later in life.
- For example, women who had osteoporotic readings received handouts regarding coping with osteoporosis.
- In each age group, the fracture risk for osteoporotic women is four times that of women without osteoporosis.
Palabras que riman con osteoporosisapotheosis, chlorosis, cirrhosis, diagnosis, halitosis, hypnosis, kenosis, meiosis, metempsychosis, misdiagnosis, mononucleosis, myxomatosis, necrosis, neurosis, osmosis, prognosis, psittacosis, psychosis, sclerosis, symbiosis, thrombosis, toxoplasmosis, trichinosis, tuberculosis
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda