sustantivo(the other woman)
- The lover of a married or similarly attached man: her husband left the matrimonial home to live with the other womanMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They had both two-timed her, and then married the other woman in both cases.
- You want him to stop seeing the other woman, but she may want you to do the same.
- His dad left his family when the other woman came to calling and left his mom to raise six kids and work.
Más definiciones de other womanDefinición de other woman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.